All modern Canon MFPs (Mulit-Function Printers) support Apple’s Airprint.
They also come with their own mobile print and scanning application, Canon PRINT Business, which runs on both Apple and Android devices.
For ultimate flexibility and security there is Uniflow Mobile Print which can capture attachments from emails meaning you can print from anywhere. It will also control and monitor usage so is very popular with hotels and Educational establishments.
Canon PRINT Business for iPhone® & iPad®
Work smart, print and scan on the move
Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multi-function device or laser printer from an iPhone or iPad.
How does it work?
- Your iPhone or iPad must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- Print scanned data, images, documents, camera roll photos, and web pages.
- Read scanned data from a multi-function device.
- Image capture with a camera.
- Extract characters from data and create text-searchable PDF files by connecting with Readiris for iPad (iPad only).
- Work with files in local or cloud storage.
- Automatically detect multi-function devices and/or printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
- Search multi-function devices and/or printers and initiate direct connection via Bluetooth.
- Register multi-function devices and/or printers with a QR code.
- Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multi-function device.
For helpful tips, technical specifications, supported printers and FAQs, please visit the dedicated official Canon product page.